Dear Friends of Green Crescent,
As Green Crescent, we have remained resolute in our efforts t..
Disclosure Text For Users Of Our Website
We, as the Turkish Green Crescent Society (referred to hereinafter as “GREEN CRESCENT”), attach importance to the security of your personal data, which we process in our capacity as a data controller, as defined in Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data. In this regard, we would like to provide you with information on the processing of your personal data.
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes and to satisfy the legal requirements in accordance with Law No.6698 on the Protection of Personal Data, as well as secondary regulations.In this context, if you click on the “Become a User” tab on the www.yesilay.org.tr website and provide the information requested thereafter, your personal data, such as “name, surname, phone number, mobile phone number, e-mail address, user type (academician/instructor, student/young Green Crescent member, addict/relative of an addict, institution, branch); and your area of interest (tobacco addiction, substance addiction, alcohol addiction, gambling addiction, technology addiction, symposiums and congresses, events, trainings, competitions, scholarship announcements, projects, publications, donations and sponsorships, corporate contents, scientific contents) will be processed for receiving your application to become a user of the website within the scope of the activities of the society, creating a user account on the website, communicating with you within the scope of the society’s website activities, ensuring your participation in the activities of the society and informing you about the activities of the society based on legal reasons with regards to the execution of the contract and legitimate interests specified in Articles 5/2-c and 5/2-f of Law No. 6698, as well as for the purpose of providing you with information about the relevant activities and events, campaigns, scientific papers and publications, and informing you about the activities and events such as campaigns, scientific papers and publications of our society, provided that a commercial message of approval is obtained from you within the scope of Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce, based on the legal reason of being foreseen in the laws specified in Article 5/2-a of Law No. 6698.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
GREEN CRESCENT may share your personal data, that is processed in a limited extent for both the creation of a website user account, and making notifications with partner societies (and/or third party partners with whom data should be shared for carrying out the work), if required, for the abovementioned purposes;
as well as with Social Media Supplier Companies, Electronic Marketing Companies, and with the Turkish Green Crescent Commercial Enterprise and the Turkish Green Crescent Foundation, as affiliates of GREEN CRESCENT, for the purpose of carrying out marketing activities and informing you of specific and general campaigns, provided that you give the necessary approval; orwith Public Authorities or other third parties when it is deemed necessary for GREEN CRESCENT to share your personal data to protect its rights in line with abovementioned purposes and legal justifications pursuant to Article 5/2-e of Law No.6698, or when requested by Competent Authorities (whether Public Bodies or Private Institutions) to meet legal obligations pursuant to Article 5/2-ç of Law No. 6698.
METHODS FOR THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATAGREEN CRESCENT collects your personal data for the purposes of creating a user account and for subsequent processes once you click the “Become a User” tab at www.yesilay.org.tr and provide the information requested therein, and/or if you contact us.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the law, your personal data will be kept for a limited time for the abovementioned purposes and for legal reasons, and will be destroyed at the end of the relevant period.
YOUR RIGHTS RELATING TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
As the data subject, you may apply to GREEN CRESCENT to exercise the following rights:
- To find out whether or not your personal data has been processed;
- To request the relevant information if your personal data has been processed;
- To find out the grounds on which your personal data was processed, and whether it was used for the intended purpose;
- To learn about the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred, at home or abroad;
- To demand corrections in the event of an incomplete or incorrect processing of your personal data, and to demand third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred be notified of the proceedings carried out in this regard;
- To demand the deletion or destruction of your personal data in the event of the grounds for the processing of your personal data being eliminated, and to demand third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred be notified of the proceedings carried out in this regard;
- To object to any outcome of an exclusively automated analysis of the processed data that has had a negative effect on you;
- To demand the deletion or destruction of your personal data in accordance with the requirements included in Article 7 of the Law, and to demand third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred be notified of the correction, deletion or destruction proceedings carried out accordingly;
- To claim indemnification in the event of losses being incurred due to any illegal processing of your personal data.
For detailed information, you can review our Protection of Personal Data Policy at “www.yesilay.org.tr”.
I have been informed by GREEN CRESCENT of the method, purpose and legal justification for the processing and transfer of my personal data, as well as my legal rights. APPROVAL FOR COMMERCIAL MESSAGES
In line with the Disclosure Text and limited to my below-mentioned contact information, I give consent to the Turkish Green Crescent Society (“GREEN CRESCENT”) to send me commercial electronic messages for such purposes as advertising and promotion, or campaign information, to process my personal data for such purposes, and to share it with the suppliers providing the service.