We continue to pursue our projects and activities with the same enthusiasm we had on our very first day, and work to..
International Memberships and Collaborations
The Turkish Green Crescent Society which is in special consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) since 2017 is:
- a member of the Board of Directors of the Europe for Action on Drugs (EURAD),
- a member of the European Alcohol Policy Alliance (EUROCARE),
- a member of the Vienna NGO Committee on drugs, which is the civilian network of the United Nations Office On Drugs and Crime (UNODC),
- a member of the İbn-i Sina Health Association, established to carry out activities in the field of health politics within the Islamic Cooperation Organization,
- the president of the Addiction Working Group, consisting of doctors from many countries, within the body of the Federation of Islamic Medical Associations (FIMA),
- the Civil Society Task Force CSTF Representative of Eastern Europe and Central Asia,
- a member of the World Federation Against Drugs (WFAD),
- a member of the European Federation of Therapeutic Communities (EFTC),
- a member of the International Federation of Non-Government Organisations for the Prevention of Drugs and Substance Abuse (IFNGO).