We continue to pursue our projects and activities with the same enthusiasm we had on our very first day, and work to..
International Memberships and Collaborations
The Turkish Green Crescent Society which is in special consultative status with the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) since 2013 is:
- a member of the Board of Directors of Europe Against Drugs (EURAD),
- a member of the European Alcohol Policy Alliance (EUROCARE),
- a member of the International Society for the Study of Drug Policy (ISSDP),
- a member of the Vienna NGO Committee, which is the civilian network of the United Nations Office On Drugs and Crime (UNODC),
- a member of the Framework Convention Alliance for Tobacco Control (FCA),
- a member of the International Drug Policy Consortium (IDPC),
- a member of the İbn-i Sina Health Association, established in order to carry out activities in the field of health politics within the framework of Islamic Cooperation Organization,
- the president of the Addiction Working Group, consisting of doctors from many countries, within the body of the Federation of Islamic Medical Associations (FIMA),
- a member of the International Silk Road Medical Research Center based in the People’s Republic of China.